Review of InSSIDer
InSSIDer 2021 Home is a freeware WiFi network scanner tool for PC by increasing signal strength or adjusting your channel. This tool is compatible with most GPS devices to find out the strength of received signals can display 2.4GHz network and 5GHz network. Checking over to the network tab. you’ll see graphs for the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands. Just locate the network you want to optimize and click the star in the selected network pane.
With inSSIDer 2021 Home, you can easily to get all information of 802.11, Overlapping Network, SSID, Link Score, MAC address, channel, Co-Channel Network, security, Overlapping Network and identity of network signal.
How To Launch inSSIDer Home
- Select your network in the Networks Table, and click the star next to your network’s name in the “Selected Network” pane on the right.
- In both the Networks Table and the Channel Graph, individual network colors will change to show which networks share or overlap your current channel.
- Perform a basic site survey.
- Set your access point to use Channel 1 for your Wi-Fi network. Walk around your environment, tracing a path through everywhere someone would want to use Wi-Fi. Take note of your Link Score, as it will be the deciding factor in your channel choice.
- Repeat step 3 above for Channels 6 and 11. The reason you’re examining these three channels is that they’re the only non-overlapping channels in the 2.4 GHz band.
- Choose the channel that had the highest Link Score.
inSSIDer WiFi Scanner Home Edition Full Version Latest Version Download
|Operating Systems:||Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10|
|Bit Support:||OS 32bit/ 64bit|
|Free:||Download Windows and Download Mac|
|Size:||Windows 34.4 MB and Mac 19.7 MB|
Leave a Reply