GPU Caps Viewer is a free GPU, CUDE, OpenGL, and OpenCL graphics card and GPU monitoring utility by the supports on Windows 8, 7, Vista, and XP. The utility very easy program that provides complete information of your computer or laptop graphics adapter physical health along with OpenGL details like CPU and GPU temperature, clock speeds, and stability.
From the GPU Caps Viewer 2021 CUDA tab a more powerful tool to provide specific model names, processors, shader clock speeds, warp size, grid size, memory usages, and other useful details.
GPU Caps Viewer Features:
- A quick view of the graphics configuration (graphics card / GPU type, amount of video memory, drivers version)
- Display of the main OpenGL capabilities (OpenGL version, texture size, number of texture units, etc.)
- Display of OpenCL API support and extensions.
- Display of the OpenGL extensions supported by your graphics card or display of all existing OpenGL extensions no matter what graphics card you have
- Display of NVIDIA CUDA level support
- Display of the system configuration: CPU type and speed, amount of system memory, operating system, PhysX version
- Display of the GPU core temperature
- GPU Burner or Stability Test: allows overheating the GPU in order to test the graphics card stability. You can start several stress test demos at the same time in order to make your graphics card working to the maximum.
- List of links related to your graphics card: graphics drivers and graphics card reviews. These links are regularly updated.
- Full report in text and XML format. This kind of report is useful for developers who need an outline of the customer graphics system (for support purposes for example).
- You can use that validation in benchmarks or help graphics application developers to solve specific problems. See this page for further explanation.
GPU Caps Viewer Latest Version Free Download For PC
|Operating Systems:||Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7 and Mac OS|
|Bit Support:||OS 32bit|