Notes, Tasks, Alarms, Contacts & Calendar Program
Active Desktop Calendar is a nice desktop tool to make notes, tasks, alarms and display the exclusive calendar with existing wallpaper. It has friendly tools for changing calendar icons, fonts, and colors, marking weekdays and marking dates with set the notes or alarms.
With this program, you easily can organize your data in layers and share them with other people on a local area network.
You can set each note to normal, private or invisible desktop views. Private notes are displayed as generic text reminder and invisible notes are not displayed at all.
The desktop calendar is a full customization calendar for your PC. You can choose one, two or three months than displaying the full session desktop together and also set your own notes with the different ringing alarm. This note display normal, private or invisible desktop view as your own choice. So after a fixed time, the program reminds with alarm to increase easy life.
Active Desktop Calendar Features:
- Blends data with desktop wallpaper
- Calendar, notes, tasks, alarms, contacts
- Many recurrence patterns for notes/alarms
- Interactive desktop interface
- Fully customization icons, fonts, colors
- Included preset calendars with holidays
- Dual/multi-monitor systems supported
- Group calendar data in layers
- Share data layers on a local area network
- Direct connection with Outlook®
- Google calendar support
- Automatic data backup
- Many icons available for marking notes
- Native 64-bit version available
Active Desktop Google Calendar With Notes Free Download
|Program Name:||Active Desktop Calendar|
|Operating Systems:||Windows XP/2003/7/8/8.1/10|
|Bit Support:||OS 32bit/ 64bit|